Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh, whats this? A new blog? What can I find here?

Well, im pretty random at times, im always laughing, and I have a short attention span, so who knows. Two things you should know from the beginning:   

Im fairly new to this blogging, writing, photography thing but I love it so you get to watch as I slowly refine my skills. 

The second thing you should know (and should give you some re-assurance) is that ive been a creative since birth; so get your popcorn because this is gonna be good!

You will probably find some formal written stories from the times when im in extreme work mode, photos of Afghanistan from my photography practice, and then random silliness like funny conversations, projects to keep us from boredom, and moments from my imagination running wild. 


Its gonna be great, I cant wait to document my year in Afghanistan, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: